We have been to NYC three times and have stayed two of those times at Hotel Belleclaire. We love it! It is gorgeous, in a great part of town, easily accessible, etc. The staff are always so helpful and friendly. The rooms are cute and always look and smell very clean, which is a big deal to us. We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in NYC!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by an eclectic array of cultural offerings, Hotel Belleclaire combines classic charm with modern conveniences in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Suitable for business and leisure guests, our Upper West Side hotel is ideally located near iconic New York attractions including Beacon Theatre, The American Museum of Natural History, Central Park and Lincoln Center. Additionally, the avenues surrounding the hotel contain some of the most prominent boutiques, restaurants and bars in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Belleclaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleclaire Hotel New York City
- Hotel Belleclaire New York