My daughter wanted us to experience the upper west side of NYC ,so she booked The Hotel Belleclaire. After having stayed in modern hotels,recently, I was pleasantly surprised by the classical old elegance of the lobby. The room was comfortably large enough for two people, following Old NYC standards,but is smaller than the newer hotel rooms. The bathroom had the basic amenities ( like Bigelow toiletries). I was impressed by the selections of water as you entered the hotel(not the usual bottled water,but several infusions,like lemon,tea?, and mint)to quench my thirst. Belleclaire is conveniently located. It's convenient to ride the metro uptown and downtown(15 mins.) to Broadway, which beats taking the taxi. Several interesting shops were along Broadway-especially the lingerie shop on the corner . All in all, I enjoyed my stay at this friendly hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by an eclectic array of cultural offerings, Hotel Belleclaire combines classic charm with modern conveniences in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Suitable for business and leisure guests, our Upper West Side hotel is ideally located near iconic New York attractions including Beacon Theatre, The American Museum of Natural History, Central Park and Lincoln Center. Additionally, the avenues surrounding the hotel contain some of the most prominent boutiques, restaurants and bars in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Belleclaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleclaire Hotel New York City
- Hotel Belleclaire New York