We stayed at Hotel Belleclaire and were very disappointed. First, the lobby floor mosaic tile was chipped badly and looked like it had not been cleaned. We thought maybe the room would be better, but not so. Maintenance was needed. The floor was scratched and needed to be replaced. The room was very small, even by NYC standards. The staff was friendly and helpful, but that did not offset our disappointment with the room. We will not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by an eclectic array of cultural offerings, Hotel Belleclaire combines classic charm with modern conveniences in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Suitable for business and leisure guests, our Upper West Side hotel is ideally located near iconic New York attractions including Beacon Theatre, The American Museum of Natural History, Central Park and Lincoln Center. Additionally, the avenues surrounding the hotel contain some of the most prominent boutiques, restaurants and bars in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Belleclaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleclaire Hotel New York City
- Hotel Belleclaire New York