A friend and I stayed at the Belleclaire for 3 nights in late July. The location was great, a short walk to Central Park and the subway station. The hotel has a historic feel (nice exterior look and narrow halls) but the rooms and lobby are updated and very clean. I was expecting a tiny room so I was actually pleasantly surprised with the amount of space in the room. The air conditioning unit was a little loud but worked well and kept the room cool all night. Staff was friendly and helpful with directions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by an eclectic array of cultural offerings, Hotel Belleclaire combines classic charm with modern conveniences in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Suitable for business and leisure guests, our Upper West Side hotel is ideally located near iconic New York attractions including Beacon Theatre, The American Museum of Natural History, Central Park and Lincoln Center. Additionally, the avenues surrounding the hotel contain some of the most prominent boutiques, restaurants and bars in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Belleclaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleclaire Hotel New York City
- Hotel Belleclaire New York