My husband and I stayed in the Hotel Belleclaire for five nights and our stay was wonderful. The hotel is big, romos are tiny but very comfortable. We were offered an upgrade to a bigger room, but we decided not to upgrade because we werent going to spend a lot of time in the room.
The bathroom was very modern and functional. Great showerhead!!!
We stayed in the 9th floor. Zero noise.
They do not provide breakfast, but there is a deli right next to the Children's Place store (which is in front of the hotel) that works 24/7.
The hotel is only two blocks away from the Subway station. Very well located, the red line goes through that station and you can move pretty much everywhere in Manhattan.
Loved the hotel, will stay there again and I definately recommend this!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by an eclectic array of cultural offerings, Hotel Belleclaire combines classic charm with modern conveniences in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Suitable for business and leisure guests, our Upper West Side hotel is ideally located near iconic New York attractions including Beacon Theatre, The American Museum of Natural History, Central Park and Lincoln Center. Additionally, the avenues surrounding the hotel contain some of the most prominent boutiques, restaurants and bars in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Belleclaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleclaire Hotel New York City
- Hotel Belleclaire New York