We stayed for 6 nights in April. The family suite had 2 rooms, one with 2 doubles, and one with a queen. Both rooms had a tv. Nice decor, comfy beds, clean. We loved the location. Only 2 small blocks from 79th st subway. Easy to get anywhere. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was because of the bathroom. The smallest I have ever seen. Had to lean over the toilet to get to the basin. I would stay there again, if I am lucky enough to get back to NY!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by an eclectic array of cultural offerings, Hotel Belleclaire combines classic charm with modern conveniences in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Suitable for business and leisure guests, our Upper West Side hotel is ideally located near iconic New York attractions including Beacon Theatre, The American Museum of Natural History, Central Park and Lincoln Center. Additionally, the avenues surrounding the hotel contain some of the most prominent boutiques, restaurants and bars in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Hotel Belleclaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleclaire Hotel New York City
- Hotel Belleclaire New York