Tucked right off Broadway, this hotel feels like renting an apartment. The rooms are not cookie-cutter and neighborhood is great. My room was classic UWS feel - wood floors, radiator heat and a tiny bathroom. But I loved it. I loved being able to choose express train or local, hitting Zabar's for breakfast, and walking back from midtown meetings through the park. Lobby renovation was done, though bar (coffee bar?) didn't seem functional yet. My room was quiet and comfy, but not large.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by an eclectic array of cultural offerings, Hotel Belleclaire combines classic charm with modern conveniences in a landmark building designed by Emery Roth in 1903. Suitable for business and leisure guests, our Upper West Side hotel is ideally located near iconic New York attractions including Beacon Theatre, The American Museum of Natural History, Central Park and Lincoln Center. Additionally, the avenues surrounding the hotel contain some of the most prominent boutiques, restaurants and bars in the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Belleclaire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belleclaire Hotel New York City
- Hotel Belleclaire New York