Six Columbus - A SIXTY Hotel
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
$305
  • Room Service
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$134
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$118
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$98
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$150
$116
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$309
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$100
  • Breakfast included
1,165 results
All reviewscolumbus circletime warner centerblue ribbon sushipod roomcentral parkwhole foodsthompson hotelgreat locationlincoln centernew yorkheated floorsking suiteboutique hotelan upgraderooms are smallrooftop barbigger room
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Our rate for three nights ranged between $475-$522 for a deluxe room with two queen beds.

Pros: Good location; subway entrance right across the street; quiet room; comfortable beds; soothing shower; helpful, personable staff working the front door; delicious Japanese food in the restaurant; fun, modern decor.

Cons: The room was very tiny with not much space for moving around; only place to sit was on beds; a couple of small, squished bugs between the glass and mat on a painting on one of the walls (meant to alert staff to this but forgot ... Room 58); not too many plugs if two people need to charge devices.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Sebastian K, Front Office Manager at Six Columbus - A SIXTY Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Dear flaleotraveler,

Thank you for alerting us about the issues you had in the room, I'm sorry you had to deal with them and can assure you they have been passed on to the proper departments. I am please to read your kind notes about the staff, the room amenities and restaurant. We hope these positive notes are enough to entice you to come back and enjoy a true 6 Columbus experience.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Our 1st out of 4 hotels during our 2 weeks stay in NYC. The room is small but functional. Right across the road from Time Warner Center with Whole Foods in the basement and Per Se on the 4th. Drugstore just around the corner.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear gerrylow,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry we did not live up to your expectation and do wish you try us again as it seems like you missed out on a true 6 Columbus experience. For the next trip to New York please reach out to me directly and we will ensure that you enjoy your stay with us.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

I stayed at 6 Columbus for work, and while the mention of the name gets New Yorkers excited, I found the hotel to be quite average. (Bar the service, which was poor).

The hotel is one of those that ticks all the boxes, and yet doesn't stand out of deliver anything particularly well. So i cannot fault it, but cannot rave about it either. My trip was for work, and I missed having a desk, the closet was tiny(so luckily was on my own) and the service poor. (Front desk not prepared to book a taxi, weren't proactive. All just a veneer of service.

I'm learning, though that this is the best you can hope for in New York. And the location is of course perfect for the park. .

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

Dear TravellingQuallie,

While we are disappointed to hear we did not meet your service standards, we are please you shared your feedback with us. These are the opportunities, while we never wish for them, allow us to assess were we need to grow as a hotel. I do want to request that you contact me as I would love to discuss the issues you experienced in more detail. As well, we do hope we see you again so we can show you the service standards that I believe we typically live up to.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

clean rooms. everything is brand new. comfy beds. we enjoyed the breakfast. very good service and polite. really good prices. i dont get it why this hotel has bad reviews. the location is really good too!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank alex a

Dear alex a,

Thank you for sharing your experience! As a New Yorker yourself (and senior TA contributor) we are pleased to see that you truly valued our property and services.

We hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

We booked at 6 Columbus because of the Thompson name and the fantastic location. Unfortunately that's all we got. The lipstick on this pig is mediocre at best. Not sure which 1st year interior design student designed the lobby, "refurbished" old rickety elevators, hallways and rooms but hey, if they turned the lights down, maybe it would work. The walls are paper thin and we were lucky enough to have a party next door to us all hours of the day. A dozen calls to the front desk didn't help and the manager was completely apathetic. The sushi restaurant in the lobby and rooftop is the saving grace. Wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Majesticmiami

Dear Majesticmiami,

I am truly disappointed to hear that you did not appreciate the decor of the hotel. When comes to design choices opinions do very greatly and unfortunately we are not able to meet everyone's standard of "good taste"; however I a confident that for most the 1960s modernist décor with modern touches is appreciated by most.

As for the noise issue I am truly sorry about this, as even if you could not enjoy the decor at the least we wish you to enjoy a good nights sleep. I do apologize for not being able to handle the situation to your satisfaction, but can assure you this is not the standard. As such, for your next trip to New York please contact me directly and I will be glad to assist you with a reservation either with us or one of our sister properties. If you do wish to stay with us we offer a plethora of room options and perhaps we can find one that suits your style needs.