Six Columbus - A SIXTY Hotel
Royalton Park Avenue(New York City)
$299
Marriott Hotels
$236
$205
  • Bar/Lounge
Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$201
  • Restaurant
Warwick New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$324
$185
  • Room Service
The Westin New York at Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$291
$239
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hyatt Centric Times Square New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$299
Hyatt.com
$192
$144
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$180
  • Bar/Lounge
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
$265
$212
1,164 results
All reviewscolumbus circletime warner centerblue ribbon sushipod roomcentral parkwhole foodsthompson hotelgreat locationlincoln centernew yorkheated floorsking suiteboutique hotelan upgraderooms are smallrooftop barbigger room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We relocated here from the West Village and were more than happy with our stay. We used a discount website and got a terrific rate. The front desk knew this, and still upgraded us to a fabulous room on the 11th floor. The staff was super helpful and friendly. I loved walking out the door and seeing Central Park. What a treat!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fairy1978
Reviewed May 29, 2013

From the moment I stepped through the door for my week stay, I was treated like everyone's cherished aunt. I arrived a couple of hours before the 3:00 p.m. check in time, but I was given a room right away. At the end of my stay, they didn't hesitate to extend my departure time by an hour. Every time I encountered a staff member, I was greeted with a smile and kind words. You know, that is so comforting for a woman traveling alone. Two days into my stay, I found a nice treat from the management left for me in my room. The housekeeping staff was top notch. The concierge was delightful. My room was small but standard for NYC. It was clean, the textiles were first rate including the bathrobe, which I always appreciate, and the toiletries were nice. I had a room in the back, and what it lacked in a view it more than made up for in peace and quiet. The location couldn't have been more perfect. Starbucks is next door, the subway is a few steps away across the street, and lots of great restaurants are nearby. I spent most of my time at Lincoln Center attending the two great New York ballet company performances, and it was a pleasant walk of just three blocks. I thoroughly enjoyed my week, and I hope to return to this charming hotel on future trips to NYC.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank SuzyQSB
Reviewed May 29, 2013

This hotel is a small and very friendly hotel located right at Columbus Circle at the SW corner of Central Park. Its a 10 minute walk to either Lincoln Center or Times Square, and the Columbus subway stop is directly across the street from the hotel serving the Broadway/7th Ave line and the 8th Ave line. (You can be in the Village in 10 minutes by 8th Ave express.) The neighborhood is mostly residential, so there are no crowds of tourists (as you would see in Times Sq) and there are numerous cafes and delis and restaurants within a block or two in any direction. We found the staff to take a personal interest in us and what we were there to do -- and they remembered and spoke to us each time we came through the lobby. There are only 9 rooms per floor, so no inside hallway noise, and there was no street noise in the room either due to the quiet neighborhood location. The rooms are large by NY standards, recently re-done and very comfortable and nicely decorated (60's decor). This is a place to stay to get a feel for actually "living" in New York City, while being convenient to everything by walking or subway or bus.

Room Tip: Rooms above the 5th floor are above the air shaft with the next-door buliding and the window affords a bit of a view out across 58th Street at the Time-Warner office tower -- and a bit of sky above.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights and although there have been comments that the hotel is expensive, we were able to get a very good rate so I don't feel that the room was bad value for money. The sushi restaurant Blue Ribbon was a great find. We had an excellent meal there and I would highly recommend it. The location is quite good and the staff was very pleasant and helpful.

As other reviewers have noted the rooms are small and the only common area is in front of reception so it can feel claustrophobic at times. The lifts are quite slow so we walked up and down most of the time. The beds are average. Some of the noise from the hallway carries through into the room.

I think this hotel is fine for a short stay in NYC.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Near everything. Chic but not chilly. Smart if compact room. Terrific meal at the Blue Ribbon Sushi restaurant. By the way, room service breakfast actually worth the price. On the doorstep of Columbus Circle, Lincoln Center, Central Park.

Stayed: May 2013