Night Times Square
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
  • Pool
Room Mate Grace(New York City)
  • Pool
4,863 results
All reviewstimes squaregreat locationnew yorkrooms are smallaround the cornerboutique hotelrockefeller centercentral parknycsubwayconciergedelibroadwayavenue
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 2, 2013

The only benefit this hotel offers is the location, being right off Times Square, everything else is shockingly poor. They obviously paid a lot more attention to the presentation of the lobby than anything else, as, once you get past it, you are greeted with s tiny and incredibly slow elevator which drags you up to dark corridors and tiny, dark rooms. The bed was soggy and uncomfortable, the sheets stained, the floor grimy and crunchy under foot. The bathroom smelled and the toilet leaked, combined with the damp and lack of ventilation. Perhaps the worst thing was the incredibly noisy air-conditioning right above the bed which contributed to some of the worst sleep I've had in years. Turning it off was not an option because the tiny room would get very hot very quickly. The room door was loose in the frame so it rattled with the draft. And the list goes on.

The staff were incompetent and, in the case of the front desk manager, downright rude. Absolutely unacceptable from a hotel which charges so much and sells itself as a prestigious destination.

I've stayed in half a dozen Times Square hotels over the last 5-6 years, and some are better than others, but this one falls to the very bottom by some margin. Horrible.

Room Tip: Just don't do it.
2  Thank AGILLUS
Gautam K, Manager at Night Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Hello AGILLUS: We appreciate you taking the time to further review your stay with us. Once again, we sincerely apologize for your less than favorable experience, and look forward to the opportunity to better serve you in the near future.
Best Wishes,

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Our group of 14 had a great time at the Night Hotel Times Square. It started with the staff. Ginger and Traci won our business with their courteousness. Oxana and the rest of the desk staff were equally helpful at check in and throughout our stay. There is a garage next door for parking if needed. The rooms were adequate, especially for New York City, very clean and in good repair. We plan on staying there again and would recommend them to anyone, whether your group is one person, a few dozen or something in between.

1  Thank GArmstrong601
Gautam K, Manager at Night Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2013

Thank you for the great feedback, GArmstrong601! It was our true pleasure to host you & your group. We look forward to your return.
Best Regards,

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I was very pleased with the gracious service I received at this hotel. At every level the staff went out of their way to make my stay enjoyable, always exceeding my expectations. The hotel is situated right in the center of all the Times Square attractions yet is a wonderful peaceful home base from which to explore. The rooms were clean and comfortable. After I left I discovered I had left an important document. The staff went to great lengths to retrieve it and make sure it was safely returned. All thru the process they were just as gracious as when I was staying at the hotel. Bravo Night Hotel !!!!!

1  Thank David D

Thank you for the great review, & your kind words regarding our team ,David D! We are extremely thrilled to hear of your experience and cannot wait to welcome you back.
Cheers!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We spent four nights in this nice place as we wanted to be close to Times Square. I was worried it might be too noisy but we did not here any traffic noise. It was surprisingly quiet, the rooms were clean, modern and comfy (yes small and rather dark - but it's a 'night hotel' and you not gonna spend your day there when you're in the middle of NYC!). Staff were very friendly and helpful and we felt welcome. I cannot remember what we paid for the rooms (we had a flight-package) but it was really cheap, and actually the location is priceless! Highly recommended! Please also try the breakfast at the little deli right next to the hotel!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Hallimoon
Gautam K, Manager at Night Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Thank you for the great feedback, Hallimoon! It was a true pleasure to have you as our guest, and we look forward to your return.
Best Regards,

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

The down side first... Rooms are basic, a tad on the small side, and our room over looked an internal court yard. However... What a location! It is literally steps away from the heart of Times Square! It also has an adjoining bar, which I didn't go too because I was with my daughter... But the bar always seemed to be busy. This said there was no noise in our room either from the bar nor Times Square. In addition, the hotel staff were brilliant. The concierge, Walter Carmona, was particularly helpful and pleasant. It was my first time in. New York, and this guy really helped me find what I was looking for. Overall this was a great hotel and I would recommend. Elaine Plumridge, Liverpool, uk

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Daizyrain
Gautam K, Manager at Night Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

Thank you for the great review, Daizyrain! It is always our endeavour to provide you a with a delightful experience. We are indeed in a fantastic area to stay in; it’s unquestionable accessibility to all locations and sites in NYC are extremely convenient. Should we have the opportunity to host you again in the near future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at gkhanna@nighthoteltsq.com so I can personally make the arrangements.
Cheers!