Night Times Square
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$192
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$187
$114
$371
$322
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$348
$271
  • Room Service
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$171
$152
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$250
$239
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
$167
$135
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$159
$120
Park Central
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$100
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
4,929 results
All reviewstimes squaregreat locationnew yorkrooms are smallaround the cornerboutique hotelrockefeller centercentral parknycsubwayconciergedelibroadwayavenue
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Great location, right at Times Square and theatres. Room #1003 Firstly a billing dispute with reception which was resolved in our favour. The trip in the lifts to our 10th floor was agonisingly slow each way, slowest lifts I've encountered for along time. Room missed a real wardrobe, just some curly metal tube for the basic hanging. No coffee machine just an expensive mini bar. No ice bucket, had to make a trip to the ground floor bar and use the super slow lifts. AC was super noisy and there was no way of switching off the bathroom exhaust. The room electronic card keys kept failing and had to be reset. My brand new bottle of Versace cologne went "missing" on the last day but I had no time to start the hunt for it and I am sure it was not forgotten in such a tiny room. On the plus side the day time concierge was very helpful with travel tips.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ValiantLo
Gautam K, Manager at Night Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Hello ValiantLo : Thank you for the review. We value your descriptive and constructive feedback. It’s disappointing to learn that you were displeased with every other facet of your stay with us. Please accept my sincere apologies for the same. I would welcome the opportunity to further discuss this with you and re-assure you of our best attention & timely resolution at all times. Please e-mail me at gkhanna@nighthoteltsq.com.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Great location, 1/2 block from Times Square. My room had a double bed because a queen literally could not fit. Small space between bed and walls. No closet. Funnishinga were nice, real lights (not the cheap fluorescents in budget hotels). The lobby smells strongly of spray sanitizer. I wonder what they are covering up. Small slow elevators.

Biggest issue was really noisy ac. I complained the first night. They sent someone up who didn't do anything. But the 2nd it failed completely. 96 degrees that day the room was at 80. After an hour of the engineer poking at it they changed me to another room where the ac was still loud enough to wake me during the night, but it did work.

Overall a step up from the days inn type places, but not up to a real "boutique" hotel. (Apparently owned by Wyndham)

• Stayed: July 2013
Gautam K, Manager at Night Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Hello Joel1822 : Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I would like to profusely apologize for your less than favorable experience.We would welcome the opportunity to have you for a return visit .Please contact me at gkhanna@nighthoteltsq.com, so that I may arrange this and ensure you have a positive and memorable experience.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Contrary to others posting here, my wife and I had a very satisfactory stay for 4 nights this week. After studying this website, we asked for a quiet room and #911 was great. There are two elevators, so we had pretty good transport, especially since the status of both elevators was visible in both places. 36 seconds to go 9 floors was fast enough for us.
Staff was very friendly and room nicely appointed. Only "extra" we would have liked was a coffeemaker, but the 47 Gourmet Deli next door was excellent. Very convenient to theaters.

Room Tip: High floor, away from front. Only adjusted thermostat a couple of degrees at a time and had no trouble with temperature.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank John D

Hello jdinph34684 :Thank you for the great review. It was a true pleasure to have you as our guest. Should we have the opportunity to host you again in the near future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at gkhanna@nighthoteltsq.com so I can personally make the arrangements

Reviewed July 17, 2013

The location of the hotel is great, Times Square and a great breakfast place (Evergreen Diner) are just a few steps away.
The hotel's lobby is very stylish and modern. Unfortunately the elevators are not: they are very slow, tiny, and not air-conditioned.
The room interior is fine and the rooms are clean. However, they are very tiny and there was hardly enough space to open the suitcase. There was no closet to put clothes in so everything had to stay in the suitcase which was a bit of a hassle.
Wifi in the lobby is free, in the rooms you have to pay for it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Hello steffi-sbc : We appreciate that you took the time to post your review.We’d love for you to experience one of our larger rooms on your next visit & ensure that you’ve a memorable stay. Please mail me directly at gkhanna@nighthoteltsq.com so I can personally make the arrangements.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

The Night Hotel..........good choice of name for the place as everywhere was so dark - walls, lighting, furniture, room, hallway etc.. Great view too overlooking carpark bordered with razor wire.

Agree with previous reviews re lifts slow and infrequent, key card needed to be reset every evening....so annoying if you've negotiated the lift to a high floor, only to find you can't get into your 'dark' room..Grrrrrrr!! Also found reception staff not as friendly as you would expect.

Positives: great location, also, a nice little family diner just to the left of the main entrance of the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013
Gautam K, Manager at Night Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Hello spooley61 : Thank you for the feedback on your stay with us. I am extremely disappointed to hear of your experience. We focus considerable effort on training our staff to ensure high levels of service and we shall further strengthen our initiatives in this direction based on your feedback. Should we have the opportunity to host you again in the near future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at gkhanna@nighthoteltsq.com so I can personally make the arrangements.