Off Soho Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
PUBLIC(New York City)
  • Restaurant
The Nolitan Hotel(New York City)
Sohotel(New York City)
  • Bar/Lounge
Windsor Hotel(New York City)
View Hotel
Sago Hotel(New York City)
  • Restaurant
The Gatsby Hotel(New York City)
  • Fitness center
Orchard Street Hotel(New York City)
View Hotel
The Ridge Hotel(New York City)
SIXTY LES(New York City)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswhole foodsliving roomfull kitcheneast villagehouston stlower east sidenew yorkgreat apartmentapartment buildingaround the cornersmall kitchencouple blockstimes squarenice staycoffee makerby nyc standardsfuton
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 6, 2013

The location of this hotel is good – it is easy in and out to LaGuardia & JFK Airports via the Williamsburg Bridge. There is a City bike station (shared bicycle system) in the Roosevelt Park across the street.
The room was spacious by New York standards. The room also has a full- sized kitchen which I did not use much because I was only staying for 2 nights. And the Wi-Fi in the room was unsteady. Overall the room looked somewhat worn to me.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank travelxiii
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The location of this place is right in a hip neighborhood where you can find the who's who of the brands present (Gucci, Armani etc). You can find some great places to wine & dine within walking distances. The suites are average and have kitchen if you prefer saving on food cost..

Room Tip: remember to ask for a limousine taxi back to airport. @ $55 for us this was the cheap option for a group of 4...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Hotel looks nice till you reach your room that seems to be leprechaun size. The twin room i had shared a bathroom with other room next door. Bathroom was ok - bigger than my room but lots of staff didn't work ( lamp, heardryer etc ).
Location is great but still this place is not worth its price.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank very-sunny
Reviewed March 21, 2013

First let me say that the staff are all very nice and helpful however I would not stay here again. The room was as expected. The kitchen was soooo outdated and the refrigerator was spray painted white even on the inside and was pealing. The dishes, utensils, microwave , toaster were spotless. If the kitchen area and bathrooms were modernized it would be a great place. The lobby was decorated beautiful but that was as far as the decorating went. My room had a smoker previously and I called the front desk and they tried to get the smell out by using a deodorizing spray but all it did was make it worse. Had to put the air conditioner on to try and get rid of the smell but it didnt work and was so cold that I had to sit in a chair for the entire evening with my coat on until I could leave when the sun came up. Everything smelled of smoke. I had a horrible reaction, huge headache and lost my voice few two days. I had to have my coat professionally cleaned and launder everything I took with me that I didn't even wear. Was told to park a few blocks away and I would receive hotel rate but when I picked up my car I was charged $50 and was told that was the hotel rate???? sounds a little fishy to me.

Room Tip: Ask if this is a smoke free location if you are sensitive to smoke.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank dplnj
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This place looks really cute online but is a bit more scrappy in reality. The location is okay and its affordable considering New York's price levels. But the rooms are not super clean and the ceilings creak from the rooms above. The one bedroom suites are spacious enough however and I didn't mind sleeping in the quiet inner room on the futon sofa. It was actually pretty comfortable. My daughter had more trouble in the bedroom where street noise gave her a restless sleep. I would probably stay there again for the price value but its just average in my mind.

• Stayed: February 2013