Econo Lodge Times Square
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$149
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$177
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
$339
$314
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$183
$152
$144
$116
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$150
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$236
$219
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$354
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$100
  • Breakfast included
1,291 results
All reviewsrooms are smallbagelstimes squaregreat locationnew yorkprovide ear plugscontinental breakfastfire stationsmall deskwould stay here againstreet noisenoisy at nightsmallest roomtea and coffeebudget hotelqueen bedfront desk staff
Reviewed October 1, 2012

My husband and I stayed @ the EconoLodge September 25-28, 2012. Our room was on the 3rd floor. It was small, but very clean and quiet. The best part of this hotel was the front desk staff. We loved Trinita who was so friendly and helpful, but when she left for her own vacation, the replacement staff was equally eager to please! The location was convenient to the theatres and subway.This was our third stay at this hotel. We have stayed at larger more expensive NYC hotels, but will conitnue to stay at this EconoLodge on future trips!!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Lindi T, Guest Relations Manager at Econo Lodge Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

We can't wait for your return either! We are glad the Econo Lodge Times Square is your hotel of choice while visiting New York City. Our friendly front desk staff is always eager to be of assistance. If you need help with any future reservations please do not hesitiate to contact me at lindi@econolodgetimessquare.com. See you soon!

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We had a wonderful stay at the Econo Lodge Time Square. This is our third time staying at
this hotel and we will be going back. The beds are great and location is great. Nice continental breakfast. Natasha and the other ladies at front desk was very kind and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

First and foremost, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing us as your preferred hotel while visiting NYC. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that we could assist you with all your needs.
For future reservation, please call me at 212-246-1991 or email me directly lindi@econolodgetimessquare.com.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I needed a room at the last minute during Labor Day weekend and almost everything was booked.
I called the Econolodge quite randomly, and the wonderful front desk person, Jocelyn, went to a lot of effort to hold a room for me.

I had a room on the second floor.
It was clean, had everything I needed, and I was well pleased.
The staff was very friendly, there was a little breakfast in the mornings, and coffee and tea.

I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our front desk Joselyn could accommodate and assist you with your needs. We are looking forward to seeing you soon. Thank you.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

The room is tiny, the 'queen' size bed is a small double. They had an AC unit in the window and this prevented you from closing the window. SO noisy. I guess in the winter that wont be there so possibly a good location for the 'xmas shopping' kind of trip but not in the summer.

Staff are excellent, so helpful and the only good thing about the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Your candid comment is appreciated and I would like to offer my apologies for the inconveniences you experienced during your stay. I would like to personally discuss your recent stay, and hopefully you will give us the opportunity to restore your faith in us. I may be contacted at 212-246-1991, or lindi@econolodgetimessquare.com. In the meantime, we remain fully at your service and look forward to the chance of welcoming you back to the Econo Lodge Times Square Hotel.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

The hotel is so close to all that New York can offer, Time Square, The Top of the Rock, Empire State building. The hotel staff were superb, the room clean and breakfast just right to get you on your way for the day. As a traveller with mobility issues, I had booked an accessible room for my 9 day stay, I found the room comfortable, bathroom was fitted out with the correct rails and they even supplied a shower chair. I had booked a mobilty scooter and they arranged a recharge point close to my room, it really is a great hotel. I can't say enough about the staff, fantastic. I know when I get back to New York again, Econo Lodge Time Square is my preferred hotel. Also, bargin priced which helps the holiday dollars go further

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Lynton R

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we would like to express our gratitude for the opportunity to serve and assist you while visiting NYC. We strive to provide and believe great customer service doesn’t cost extra. We hope and are looking forward to seeing you soon. Again, thank you for you kind words.