“good hotel for your money”
Review of Park Savoy

Park Savoy
Ranked #431 of 468 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed January 4, 2013

In reading some of the reviews for ths hotel we were hesitant to stay.However as a last resort we booked the room. We were pleasantly surprised. The Hotel had a great location one block from central park.The room was clean howbever, it was svery small.That didnt really matter who travels to New York to stay in atheir hotel room any way. The value was unbeatable.I would definetly stay here again.and recommend it to others.:)

5  Thank jesse c
There are newer reviews for Park Savoy

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Reasonable price/quality/location price
Don't forget to ask for the complimentary breakfast as they don't advertise it loud and clear.
Don't expect too much and you won't be disappointed. Very handy location to visit the city though.

2  Thank Julien Q
Reviewed December 31, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Heidi G
Reviewed December 27, 2012

This hotel is NOT clean, the heat and hot water is available whenever, the hotel ran out of wash cloths due to the staff "didn't do laundry". I had my rings stolen and when the theft was reported, I had to walk 10-12 blocks to the Police Department. The hotel manager, for two days now, Vesna, has yet to return my telephone call regarding the theft. The room was cold. I had to purchase a portable heater to stay warm. Their website is VERY misleading, the rooms do not look like the pictures. My experience with this hotel does not deserve a rating other than The Park Savoy Hotel is not the place you would want to stay. I did see several foreigners, so for them, maybe the conditions were good compared to conditions maybe in their home country. Across the street is the Marriott, stay there and spend a little more, knowing you will get a decent place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Tanya C
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I didn't expect much for the price as it was a lot cheaper than anywhere else, however I did expect a room where the bed was made and the bathroom was clean. This however was not the case with the first room I went to. I called the front desk and got another room, however I was put into a room where there was no way for me to turn on the heater and it was not turned on so I had to call front desk again, and then again because I had NO hot water at all for shower. The staff was really nice however and the location was great. Right near time sq and central park and a block from a subway station. I was previously in military so I have definitely dealt with worse, I would probably stay there again if ever I go back to NYC.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Danielle S
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We stay last week-end and the hotel was great. Very clean. The matress was hard but seem new.
Very quiet. The front dest was smiling and nice. Give us some information. The bagel and coffee was very convienient. Great location!!! Could'nt be better for the price. We'll come back for sure!

2  Thank guillaume s