If you use your GPS, you will end up on across the way. The address is Broadway, but is on the corner of 7th and 47. If you drive there, there are only abut 3 spots on 7th for unloading.
room was great, decent size by any standard, very large for Manhattan standards. Nice to have a sofa to sit on and mini fridge. The windows pull in so you get air or take pictures. Carpet was clean, linens were of high quality, 2 tvs. Bed/pillows were very comfortable. HVAC system was a lot quieter than other hotels, so it was easy to get to sleep. The hotel also has some high tech air purifying system as well. Wifi is the fastest I've experienced in a hotel. Staff were friendly and served with a smile. I was on the 40th floor and there were no elevator delays at all. Breakfast buffet is very expensive, $30 - it is of high quality, but $30 is steep. One downside being so close to action is the noise of sirens late at night. Around dinner time they tighten security and you have to show your card to get up to the lobby, which is good. Good Morning America background is right across the street by the TKTS stairs. Would definitely stay here again. Best hotel I've stayed at in Times Square area. Sound does not travel well between rooms - had some screaming kids next door, but could hardly hear them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton - Times Square is the only all-suite hotel located on Broadway in the heart of Times Square excitement. The hotel recently underwent a multi-million dollar renovation and is surrounded by Broadway theaters, New York City’s world-famous restaurants, shopping, museums and sightseeing. A TKTS booth, offering discount theater tickets, is directly across from the hotel. Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, The Museum of Modern Art, Fifth Avenue shopping, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Carnegie Hall and Central Park are all within walking distance. The hotel is just 15 blocks from Jacob Javits Convention Center, Penn Station/Madison Square Garden, Port Authority Bus Terminal and convenient to Grand Central Terminal and all (3) area airports.All of the hotel’s 460 two-room suites feature living room with sofa bed plus private bedroom and bathroom, Sweet Dreams by DoubleTree Sleep Experience bedding and modern amenities including two flat-screen televisions, wet bar, refrigerator, microwave, MP3 connectivity and large work desk with ergonomic chair. Onsite hotel amenities include newly renovated lobby with new check-in area, new Concierge/Theater Ticket Desk, brand new Ad Lib lobby lounge, brand new Gingers Restaurant, morning Coffee Kiosk, room service, complimentary 24-hour Fitness Center and complimentary 24-hour business center. The hotel has 10,000 square feet of modern event space. The hotel is 100% non-smoking. Self & valet parking is available. The hotel allows pets, with a $50 pet surcharge per stay (under 60 lbs). 24-hour Security onsite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel New York City - Times Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree New York City
- Doubletree Times Square
- Suites New York City
- New York Suites
- Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square Nyc
- Doubletree Hotel Times Square
- Doubletree Hotel New York City