We stayed at the Cosmopolitan Hotel at the beginning of October during our honeymoon road trip of New England. We found a very competitive room-only deal through Last Minute Travel. The hotel is in a great location on West Broadway and Chambers Street, just a few blocks up from the World Trade Center site. Chambers Street subway station is just outside the hotel making it a great base for exploring the city. The staff are very friendly and eager to help, either by providing directions, recommending restaurants, or booking tickets. (The hotel has an allocation of free tickets for the 9/11 Memorial should you wish to visit).
Having read a few reviews of the hotel that complained about traffic noise, we specifically asked for a quiet room. The staff were happy to oblige, and gave us a room on the top floor, at the back of the hotel, as far away from the elevators as possible. The room was rather small, even by New York standards, but it was blissfully quiet and very well presented. We ate breakfast in the adjoining cafe, which had delicious food at quite reasonable prices. Due to our early departure, we chose to have breakfast in our room and were bowled over by the size of it! All in all, the Cosmopolitan Hotel is a great place to stay when visiting New York and we will be sure to return in future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exciting neighborhood of Tribeca, the Cosmopolitan Hotel - Tribeca offers exceptional service, upscale amenities and a prime location. Historic Tribeca and neighboring Soho are at the epicenter of the New York City art, shopping and restaurant scene. Greenwich Village is within walking distance as well as Wall Street,the Financial District, Westfield Mall at the World Trade Center, Brookfield Place and the Oculus. In addition to providing a firsthand experience of the unique New York City downtown culture, the Cosmopolitan offers easy access to all New York City attractions with the Chambers Street Subway station conveniently located just steps from the hotel. The Cosmopolitan Hotel's personable staff ensures guests have a memorable experience while visiting New York City. The hotel offers an array of upscale amenities such as Frette linens, CO Bigelow Original Apothecary Bath products, room service by the Palm Restaurant Tribeca, complimentary Wi - Fi and the New York Times. Guests can enjoy the hotel's state of the art Fitness room as well as a full service Starbucks and Pret A Manger on hotel premises. Our accommodations can suit every need from superior and deluxe rooms to junior suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Cosmopolitan Hotel - Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cosmopolitan Hotel New York City
- Cosmopolitan Hotel Tribeca