$144
$147
$127
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of $231/night.

$179
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $242/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$215
$133
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$234
$143
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$133
$125
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$134
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $190/night.

Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$160
$125
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$289
$110
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$163
$116
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

4,675 results
All reviewscolumbus circlerooftop poolthe holiday inn midtowncentral parknorth towernew yorktimes squarelincoln centerbit datedhell's kitchentwo double bedscarnegie halllarge roomconcierge deskfew blockssubway stationmidtown manhattan
Reviewed April 1, 2010

For this city, the hotel is OK. Not too far from attractions, restaurants/coffee shops, shops, theatres or the subway, so we found it a good value. Of course we didn't spend much time in the hotel, but who does in NYC? The rooms were average in size and cleanliness, and so was the service at reception and concierge (or maybe it was just a busy time of the year - Thanksgiving). It's definitely a 3 star.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 29, 2010

A couple friends and I just stayed in New York City last week (March 22-24th, 2010) for Spring Break. The Holiday Inn Midtown-57th street beat our expectations. The rooms themselves are larger then similar standard hotel rooms in New York and had a great view (at least ours did on the 16th floor). Other then that are pretty average, though neat and clean. The selling point for this hotel is location, location, location. Lincoln Center, Central Park, and Times Square are all within short walking distance. Not to mention, the Columbus Circle subway station which serves 5 different train lines is literally 2 blocks from the hotel. We would strongly recommend this hotel to our friends and family, and anyone looking to travel to New York City and stay in a great location for a great price.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 20, 2010

This hotel was perfectly adequate, nothing special as such, but clean and functional. The bedrooms were a good size and fine for us and our 2 teenage daughters. The hotel is located in a good position and we could walk to Times Square and 5th Ave easily. The restaurant served a lovely breakfast, we didn't eat any other meals there so I have no idea what dinner was like. We found the bar very expensive,but we recommend Blue Moon beer! I would have no hesitation in going back if we are lucky enough to visit NYC again!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank kaycatCannock
Reviewed March 14, 2010

As a business traveller i was shocked the wireless internet from the rooms didn't work properly. It was ultra slow and i asked the staff about this. The explaination was that the wireless ... which worked at 6kbps (like dial up) was unreliable because there were too many connections and the signal strength was low.
If find this completely unacceptable as this is New York and the Internet should work here!! I mean common guys!!!
If your a business person forget about doing work from your rooms - its just too slow.
When i went to the lobby i was told i would have to buy a drink to use internet from the bar - which is unacceptable to.
Also the service at the desk is shocking - the girl at the desk literally mocked me as i went back to ask about the lifts (they have lifts for odd rooms and different ones for even ones). She was signing to herself and i went back to ask again as i couldnt understand the lifts and she looked at me as if i was a moron. The attitude is unaccepable and someone needs a firm work with the staff to tune it down a bit

Overall dont stay here if you want to use internet from your room.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed March 13, 2010

I stayed at the Holiday Inn Midtown for two nights. I had been to NYC three other times previously (I have stayed in a bed and breakfast in Staten Island and a European hotel in Greenwich Village), and this has been the best place I have stayed at so far.
Check in and check out was a breeze, the staff was very courteous and professional. They allowed me to store my luggage on site until it was time to check in and until my bus departed at midnight. The hotel was very clean and easy to find my way around. The elevators showed signs of aging, but the ran smoothly and were quiet. My room was on the 17th floor (there are only 18 floors in this hotel), and concidering there was road work being done directly in front of the hotel I was glad as the sound was not a problem. My room was more spacious than I would have thought for a NYC hotel, and the bed was very comfortable. The housekeepers kept my room clean and well stocked of shampoos, conditioners, and coffee. The free USA Today was a nice touch too. I didn't watch much TV while I was there, but I can tell you the TV does have cable and in-house movies and other programs such as the internet. The only thing I could complain about was the bar tender at the hotel lobby bar. He prefered to chat on his cell phone and play with his computer, so he kept his back to the patrons and was not very attentive. Be warned: two Manhattans in the lobby bar costs $27.60! OUCH!
All in all it was a very good stay and I will probably use them again.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo