This property is located on the south side of 57th between 9th and 10th. It's a bit of a walk from a subway station, but by no means an impossible walk.
We chose this property as they had double queen bed rooms and there were three of us traveling.
IHG Platinum Benefits:
- Recognized at check in.
- Provided several bottles of water.
- Breakfast (coffee, danish/croissant) vouchers
- Upon request, they provided a refrigerator in the room.
Painless and pretty quick. They called upstairs to make sure the refrigerator arrived. No problem making sure my family could pick their room keys up later if I was out.
One of the more spacious rooms on Manhattan!
A/C worked well - great for a hot/humid weekend in the city!
Beds were comfortable.
Bathroom - the tub did not drain well, but was functional otherwise. Bar soap, shampoo, conditioner, and lotion were provided. Ample towels, including wash cloths for three people were provided. The hair dryer did not work....no problem as one of my family members brought one.
Wifi worked pretty well.
Rooftop pool - was open but we did not visit.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Watson Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Midtown New York
- Holiday Inn New York City
- Holiday Inn Nyc
- Holiday Inn Times Square
- Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street
- Holiday Inn Midtown Manhattan
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Midtown