This is my second stay in this hotel. It's location is extremely convenient and the price is right for a trip to NYC where EVERYTHING is a money pit...
Room was very clean.
Beds are comfy (however, sheets are a bit too bleached...smell permeates a wee bit), but better clean than not.
Our shower was adequate...however, there were plenty of towels as needed.
Hotel staff are friendly and accommodating (except for the women tending the bar....ouch....they are less than smiley)...concierge is highly knowledgeable and approachable.
The pool looks great, if you can get to it...it opens at 10 and closes at 6. Ridiculous hours.
The breakfast restaurant is pretty good if you prefer or need to eat before heading out...regular, "white bread" fare where kids under 12 eat for free...
Just a quick and fun walk to Hell's Kitchen for a great dinner and lots of action; a short jaunt to Times Square....great location. I will book here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Reservation Counter so you can book your The Watson Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Midtown New York
- Holiday Inn New York City
- Holiday Inn Nyc
- Holiday Inn Times Square
- Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street
- Holiday Inn Midtown Manhattan
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Midtown