I stayed here with my Mum in Sept 2012. It was her 60th birthday present so the hotel had to be good, I didn't want it spoiling a trip of a life time, but I also didn't have the world to spend!
Went for the Holiday Inn although I was worried about the fact that some of the rooms had not bee refurbished and reports of mice!! However when we arrived all these fears vanished. Massive twin room with two kingsize beds, plenty of room to put all of our shopping.
Nice and quiet, didn't hear anything from any other room. We did eat breakfast here, however was a little strange, but that might have just been the difference between English & American! The only other thing, which again maybe a culture difference is just to have a kettle in the room instead of a coffee machine. We wanted to drink tea and had difficulty working out how to just get hot water!
Either way we had a fantastic stay one we will both remember for the rest of our lives.
Location wise, we walked pretty much everywhere so was a perfect location. Only about 10mins walk from Times Square, just take comfy shoes but you'll probably know that already!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Watson Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Midtown New York
- Holiday Inn New York City
- Holiday Inn Nyc
- Holiday Inn Times Square
- Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street
- Holiday Inn Midtown Manhattan
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Midtown