The hotel is spacious and comfortable and offers good value for the money.
We landed in New York early in the morning and asked if it would be possible to get into our room earlier than the usual 2:00 pm check-in hour. Even though the hotel was full, the people at the front desk made an effort to find us a room, and we were able to check in at 11:00 am, which was truly amazing. Throughout, the staff was extremely helpful and friendly.
The hotel's location is excellent - a stone's throw from Central Park, a few minutes' walk from Times Square, and yet tucked away in a relatively quiet and less-frequented pocket of midtown.
The proximity to the West Side Highway is a major advantage if your schedule includes meetings in the other NY boroughs.
The gym is quite good, and is available to guests at no extra charge. However, there is a shortage of aerobics equipment, and it might be a good idea for the hotel to invest in a couple of more treadmills.
This was the second time I stayed at this hotel, and I will probably use it again next time I am in NYC. I'd recommend it to anyone seeking comfort and good value.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Watson Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Midtown New York
- Holiday Inn New York City
- Holiday Inn Nyc
- Holiday Inn Times Square
- Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street
- Holiday Inn Midtown Manhattan
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Midtown