Having stayed in NYC twice before, this hotel disappointed me. Being ignored at check in (whilst 3 people crowded round a computer at Reception) wasnt a good start. Then eventually someone asking me "what do you want" when they eventually saw me stood there with 2 suitcases at the check in desk....i bit my lip to avoid being sarcastic.
The room itself was spacious, with 2 double beds and it was warm, clean, great TV System. BUT the corridors outside the room had so little carpet or furniture that the noise of anyone walking to and from their room made it sound like they were with you in your room. The family in the room opposite had a screaming child ALL night and the party in the room next door had a wild time.
Lobby staff seem obsessed with arranging taxis for everyone. Might they be on commission????
You cant walk passed reception (even coming INTO the hotel) without being asked 2-3 times if you need a taxi.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Watson Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Midtown New York
- Holiday Inn New York City
- Holiday Inn Nyc
- Holiday Inn Times Square
- Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street
- Holiday Inn Midtown Manhattan
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Midtown