This Holiday Inn is the midst of a complete room remodel. I was in the part that has NOT been remodeled and found it to be very nice. The room was clean the bed is comfy. Nice large screen TV in the room. Plenty of towels and hot water. The carpet appears clean. This hotel is no where near the subway but the bus stop is very close to either go downtown(towards Staten Island ferry) or to the east side.
Some restaurants nearby so you are not stuck eating in the hotel.
The front desk staff is rude and when I had trouble with the internet kiosk while trying to print my tickets it was suggested that I did not know how to print. The internet computers are run by some fly by night outfit with no one from the company near to help you. I suggest you find another way to get boarding passes or tickets rather than use the kiosk. The staff at the front desk were the only people who were not customer oriented
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Watson Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Midtown New York
- Holiday Inn New York City
- Holiday Inn Nyc
- Holiday Inn Times Square
- Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street
- Holiday Inn Midtown Manhattan
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Midtown