I expect to feel welcome upon arrival and 1st impressions really count. The reception team just dont cut the mustard. The cleaning staff put them to shame: friendly...warm...go that extra mile to help....concierge staff-very helpful....the staff create the atmosphere and this needs addressing during revamp! Cold rooms luke warm water locked windows shabby bathrooms.....oh and back to the staff as I remember the abrupt blonde host dressed in scruffy attire ready to pounce on guests inbetween supping coffee and gossiping with another I presume member of staff....no uniform and yet not a manager....not very professional.
Location might be great but it'll take more than a fancy make-over to convince me this hotel can be great.....apologise all you like on the wall Im paying for this hotel NOW!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood, The Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street is conveniently located to famous New York attractions. Just three blocks from Central Park and Carnegie Hall with Lincoln Center nearby. Situated within the Theater District, a Broadway show is a moment away. Fabulous shopping at Tiffany's, Niketown, Fifth Avenue, and 57th Street boutiques. JFK Airport and LaGuardia Airport are only 45 minutes away from this Manhattan hotel location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Midtown / 57th St reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Midtown New York
- Holiday Inn New York City
- Holiday Inn Nyc
- Holiday Inn Times Square
- Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street
- Holiday Inn Midtown Manhattan
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Midtown