I spent three nights at the hotel.
The choice was determined by the price at $ 200 with tax \ day and location.
The hotel looks old.
The lobby and rooms were outdated, but it's not a problem.
The room is very large, as opposed to the bathroom.
The bed is comfortable and big!
No minibar, but there is a coffee maker.
There is free Wi fi.
5 minutes walk Columbus Circle where you will find everything you need
(Restaurants, shops, a huge supermarket!)
A reasonable choice for this price.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Watson Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Midtown New York
- Holiday Inn New York City
- Holiday Inn Nyc
- Holiday Inn Times Square
- Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street
- Holiday Inn Midtown Manhattan
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Midtown