The ease of check in and the overall room comfort was pleasant and to be expected of a Holiday Inn. A couple of things which are not uncommon in NY hotels. The air conditioning didn't work. When the desk was called they informed that the system had been changed over for the winter and heat was all that was provided. Luckily the windows cracked open and although there was street noise we could be comfortable. Also the shower leaked rather profusely. We reported it twice as there was a good deal of water being wasted which is always troubling. It was not fixed and is probably still leaking.
Good location, near the Park, museums and transportation. We walked almost everywhere as it was easy to do so.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood, The Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street is conveniently located to famous New York attractions. Just three blocks from Central Park and Carnegie Hall with Lincoln Center nearby. Situated within the Theater District, a Broadway show is a moment away. Fabulous shopping at Tiffany's, Niketown, Fifth Avenue, and 57th Street boutiques. JFK Airport and LaGuardia Airport are only 45 minutes away from this Manhattan hotel location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Midtown / 57th St reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Midtown New York
- Holiday Inn New York City
- Holiday Inn Nyc
- Holiday Inn Times Square
- Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street
- Holiday Inn Midtown Manhattan
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Midtown