Really good location, close to central park and within walking distance of Times Square. Not cheap to stay in. the hotel itself is good. as you would expect in NY rooms were small. ours was near the lift shaft which if you are a light sleeper the noise of the lifts going up and down will drive you nuts. we managed to live with it. for me the air conditioning in the huge reception/bar area was way too cold and really offputting. Front desk staff were really helpful even allowed me to access my emails on one of their computers.
Dont bother using the computers in the bar to get onto the internet they are useless. I didnt manage to get on line and my money was used up and as i was walking away really annoyed about the the person sitting next to me had exactly the same problem.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Watson Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Midtown New York
- Holiday Inn New York City
- Holiday Inn Nyc
- Holiday Inn Times Square
- Holiday Inn Midtown 57th Street
- Holiday Inn Midtown Manhattan
- New York City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Manhattan Midtown