4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$999
Hotels.com$343
CheapTickets$343
Trip.com$354
Orbitz.com$343
ZenHotels.com$1,009
4,847 results
All reviews monkey bar club room wine and cheese new york continental breakfast central park bagels floor lounge home away from home small hotel every evening king suite wonderful hotel street noise midtown manhattan love this hotel the location is perfect
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2016

Kudos to Rubi and Robert at the front desk.
Our room was too small and Robert moved us to 116 which is where we would like to stay next visit.
Rubi secured us discount tickets to 2 shows. the bell staff was quite helpful and friendly.

Date of stay: August 2016
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 8, 2016

I've been staying at the Elysee for years - I never stay anywhere else when I'm in NYC for business or pleasure. The staff are amazing, the accommodations are lovely - and they always remember me, treat me like a welcomed family member and I suppose after 20 plus years and two generations of my family staying here I am family! The location is perfect with easy access to the subway, theater, great restaurants, shopping, museums. And the second floor lounge allows for families or friends to get together for breakfast or evening wine and cheese without having to socialize in your room.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed September 8, 2016 via mobile

In the midst of the busy East Side of NYC is the Hotel Elysee. Once inside you are away from the hustle and bustle of the City and transported into an oasis of graciousness and calm. The rooms are beautiful, the bed so comfortable and the Staff so accommodating and friendly. Put in plentiful options for a Continental breakfast and wine and array of cheeses, olives etc offered between 5pm-8pm and you have the perfect place to stay on your visit to NYC (and minutes away from 5th Avenue shopping!).

2  Thank Paula S
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

Just came back home after a 5 nights stay at the Elysee with my wife. I've stayed in lots of hotels and this is the only one I can call home. Everytime we come to New York we stay at the Elysée. It is a small hotel, a gem in the big apple.
Everyone at the desk is very nice, polite and super helpful. One night we came late and were tired after a whole day walking around and they even ordered for us the best "late night" burger!!!
All the girls at breakfast were kind and efficient, always working, always ready and ALWAYS smiling, and that is essencial for me, I'm tired of hotels, restaurants, shops, etc where employees are rude and unfriendly. At this hotel it is obvious they have that in mind and hire people qualified, REALLY qualified.
Rooms are big and cozy, old style charm and decor. Bathrooms are also really nice. Everything is very clean.
Did I mention breakfast included? Juices, bagels, fruits, assorted teas, pastries... And free cheese and wine in the afternoon on weekdays?
Location is perfect too, close to everything and at the same time away from noise and traffic.
And last but not least eight stars to John Avina, best manager period. You always rase the bar so high we don't see it anymore ;) Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Cannot wait to visit New York again and cannot imagine staying somewhere else! Hotel Elysée has become an essential part for me and my family, a part of the best city in the world we're looking forward to enjoy again.
Thank you VERY much Hotel Elysée!

1  Thank shuffleman
Reviewed September 6, 2016

Such a lovely place to stay during the US Open. Be sure to ask for an upper floor away from the street and you should find your room to be very quiet. Comfy mattress. The front desk and breakfast room personnel were wonderful and full of great tips.

Date of stay: August 2016