Hotel Elysee by Library Hotel Collection
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$172
$118
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
$330
$305
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$167
$98
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$324
$305
Westin.com
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
$145
  • Bar/Lounge
$144
$117
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$352
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$100
  • Breakfast included
4,356 results
All reviewsmonkey barclub roomwine and cheesenew yorksecond floor loungecontinental breakfastcentral parkbagelscocktail hourhard boiled eggsfresh fruitcharming hotelsmall hotelhome away from homeevery eveningking suitestreet noise
Reviewed August 19, 2014

My husband and I stayed in room 57 (deluxe w/ 1 queen bed) for 4 nights. We got the MoMA package, which we had to explain in detail at front desk so we could get our free Vip tickets. But once you get those, you avoid lines to enter the museum. The hotel works: check-in was smooth, we were given a choice of rooms (front or back), the room was a good size with separate desk area, and with space for two armchairs and a coffee table in the bedroom area, clean, good amenities, complimentary water bottles, good choice of TV channels. At check in we were reminded that front room guests could be disturbed by the garbage truck during the night. Such noise is nothing if compared to the air con. It severely interferes with a conference call, for instance. There are always guests on the 2nd floor, which offers free: quite generous breakfast (choice of yoghurt, teas, bread, cereals, fruit); computer, printer and internet access; newspapers; ice cold water with slices of lemon, coffee and choice of teas and cookies throughout the day. They offer disposable cups with lids. Guests take a break there in between activities to discuss plans for the day, but it is never crowded. We did not try the hors-d'oeuvre. The staff is all welcoming and helpful: front desk reminds you where you are, the rest of it (housekeeping, porters and 2nd floor) are friendly as well. The adjacent Monkey bar has some good choices, sandwiches and plates. We tried great fresh oysters and hamburgers.

Room Tip: Whatever the room, take a noise cancelling headphone if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I dont write reviews of Hotels but I have to praise Elysee and its staff for a wonderful evening. I let the staff know I was proposing on the night of my stay and they went above and beyond to make it a special night. Juan, Price and Matt at the front desk left nothing to chance and the room was exquisite. The hotel has an incredibly warm feel and is immaculate. I plan on returning and would recommend this beautifully styled hotel to anyone who appreciates an exceptional hotel with very attentive staff.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2014

We loved our stay at the Élysées. We found the front desk staff to be very friendly and helpful. They told us how to get places and made reservations for us. We were walking distance to many attractions and close to a subway. Our room was a generous size and very nicely decorated. I will be traveling to Paris soon and found this gave me a little taste of what it will be like!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 18, 2014

I visited the Hotel Elysee two years ago with my mom and sister - we had an excellent stay then. However, my recent visit to the hotel with my five year old son exceeded my expectations - it was my son's first trip to NYC. The hotel was perfect for us and the staff was outstanding. Our room was clean, luxurious, and quiet. The hotel was a nice retreat from the hustle and bustle of the city. The complimentary breakfast and 'happy hour' suited our every need. Every morning the staff made hot chocolate especially for my son. The front desk staff helped us plan our subway trip, made and adjusted dinner reservations, and remembered our names as we came and went every day. The location can't be beat with its proximity to the park, museums and Time Square. I would highly recommend this hotel - especially those traveling with children.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Trip advisor correct on this one. Wonderful little hotel we found for long anniversary weekend. Hotel gave us bottle of Rose and chocolates from marketing department. Thanks! Continental breakfast and hors devour daily included. Nice room to relax and read paper. Room was nice. Big king bed and 2 chairs. Minibars. Only one elevator but never took too long. Front desk staff, housekeeping, and kitchen staff all so friendly and helpful and attentive. Can't forget doormen. Close to subways. Would absolutely stay again.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple