My husband and I just returned from celebrating our 20th anniversary in NYC. Not knowing where to stay - I researched hotels online and came across the Hilton Manhattan East. Our room was exactly what we expected, clean safe and quiet. AMAZING staff all the way around and fantastic location. Would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to NYC. You are so close to so many things including Grand Central, Times Square and more. Comfortable beds, clean bathroom - really nice little lobby bar to have a drink and hang out. Wonderful NYC Gem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Manhattan East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. As of January, 2017 it is now Hilton New York Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City