We stayed for 5 nights, the biggest problem was the bed was not at all comfortable and was really due for replacement, the room was small but comfortable and very clean, the bathroom big enough but the tiles around the shower were cracked so the room was showing some age. It's a great location on 42nd st. A bit of a walk to the subway and after walking NYC all day would have proffered to be closer to the stations.
Wifi was free if you joined the Hilton Honours for free.
The bell staff felt a bit needy of tips. The front desk were very helpful and friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Manhattan East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. As of January, 2017 it is now Hilton New York Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City