Stayed here with my family for 6 nights. Some walking to Times Square but taxis are everywhere.Excellent and Attentive Service from Front Desk Staff Kevin Law. He anticipates out needs without us asking. He has made our stay a pleasant one and we would definitely stay here again! Well done!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City