Staff was friendly and helpful. Had 2 rooms. Rooms are average size for NYC . Clean and newly redone. Great area to stay close to subways (Grand Central is 2 blocks away). If you want the the tackiness of time square a short 10 min walk. Plenty of wonderful restaurants in the area. Prices are very reasonable for NYC. Remember in NYC always try be in a Hotel that is close to what you wish to do..and avoid times square at all cost!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Odigeo, getaroom.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City