Overall wasn't really satisfied with the Tudor. We did get a great rate through Hotwire and the hotel is in a very central location, also the lobby is pretty nice. However, the room really disappointed me. It was small, dark, and depressing. The bed was lumpy, and the bathroom was really tiny. It just didn't seem clean and it had an old, dated feeling. The towels are really thin and the sheets were really worn. our iron was also broken. I really wouldn't recommend to anyone, even if you get a good price. It's probably worth it to pay more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Manhattan East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. As of January, 2017 it is now Hilton New York Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City