Stayed here for 2 nights in March on a business trip. On check-in I was told I had been upgraded to a suite and it was one of a handful of rooms that had a view. The suite part of the statement was spot-on, the room was spacious with a king sized bed and a seating area. There was no view - not a problem as I hadn't been expecting one but don't build up my hopes!
Wifi in the bar area was excellent but it wasn't accessible in my room. The bar and restaurant areas were nicely decorated and very modern.
Staff were friendly and helpful. All in all a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Manhattan East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. As of January, 2017 it is now Hilton New York Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City