We stayed on a popular weekend, so prices were high, $300 before taxes. The good is: the room is quiet, as is the the a/c. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom and tolietries were nice. The bad is: the room was a little dusty (especially with the sun shining in) and the hotel had a tired feeling. There was a mini bar, but it was empty and used as a tv stand. We booked a junior suite, which it was not. It was one square room that also had a couch. If we had paid a bargain price, it would have been fine. I do love the location, 2 blocks from Grand Central, but in a quiet location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City