“Excellent stay”

Hilton New York Grand Central
Ranked #332 of 468 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I had come to town for a good friends bachelor party and chose to stay at Hilton Manhattan East. They have amazing service and everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. I had even received an email a few days before my stay from the front desk director and he was able to help me out with some questions and requests. I really loved it here and will definitely be back!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Paul S, General Manager at Hilton New York Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your kind words regarding our property. As a newguest we ensure that each time you come and stay you feel closer to home. Our Service is what we pride ourselves in and were glad you can see that. Yours in Hospitality, Paul Schwartz

There are newer reviews for Hilton New York Grand Central

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Stayed at the Hilton Manhattan East during a business trip recently. After a lengthy flight from South Africa, it's handy to be welcomed by such warm staff. Special mention must be made about Christina for her wonderful pleasant nature and service excellence. I plan to stay here again during my next visit!

1  Thank Jase24

Dear valued guest,

I want to thank you for your taking time out of your day to leave a review of our property. Its guest like yourselves that make it wonderful to be a part of Hilton. We strive only for the best and were glad you see it in each of our team members. We hope your back soon. Yours in Hospitality, Paul Schwartz

Reviewed March 24, 2014

The service at restaurant is excellent! Alm was very personal and courteous. The front desk is very courteous. Gym is clean and good enough. Hotel is very close from Grand Central station. Rooms are good size for the location.

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind comments about our hotel and our staff. We certainly appreciate your loyalty and your willingness to share your experience with us. We hope to see you again soon.Yours in Hospitality Paul Schwartz

Reviewed March 23, 2014

I recently had the opportunity to visit the Hilton Manhattan East. It had been several months since my last visit and I was very impressed with the energy level of the hotel staff. Harris gave me a warm, personable welcome and went out of his way to show me around the Hotel. The hotel was busy but there is ample seating in the lobby if you want to sit and relax (which is rare in many NYC Hotels). We had a nice meal in the hotel restaurant and the service was attentive. I highly recommend staying at this Hotel as their new General Manager, Paul Schwartz, makes guest experience a top priority. The location is excellent - away from the craziness of Times Square but a quick walk to all of the attractions.

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for your kind words about our property and choosing stay with is during your trip. We take pride in our service as well as our efficiency when dealing with all guests. We hope to impress you again and it’s always our pleasure. Yours in hospitality, Paul Schwartz

Reviewed March 22, 2014

We just finished 4 days in Manhattan with the family and I just can say that this a great option. Closed to the center, good prices and exceptional professionals. I have to make special remarks from Robert Ibanez and Jose Ramirez. These 2 professionals among others make Hilton a great choice for business and personal trips.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank asricart

On behalf of the hotel staff, I would like to thank you for your compliments and loyalty to our hotel. I am glad we were able to exceed your expectations while staying with us. We look forward to your next stay. Yours in Hospitality, Paul Schwartz

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Great stay nice room, no bed bugs! Close to broadway and everything else. Nice prices, we parked car for $20 a day and took subway. Best site to see was Ellis Island and Statue of Liberty. Went to see wicked and it was marvelous.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your candid remarks about our property. We appreciate your kind comments and hope to see you soon. Yours in Hospitality Paul Schwartz

Reviewed March 20, 2014

I stay at a lot of hotels ... and a lot of Hiltons. This hotel is one of my favorites - the staff is always spot-on ... Jose and Dale in the bar - Balal and Pablo at Breakfast - Dennis, Mike, Chris, Tony at the valet/bellhop stand - and one of the best front desk staffs in the city with special thanks to Cynthia and Tess ... when I come to NYC and cannot get into this hotel - I feel like I am lost - I cannot stay in my home away from home. Love this place ... and great location on the East Side near the UN.

Room Tip: All rooms are wonderful - though some are a bit small ;-)
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Paul S, General Manager at Hilton New York Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate your recommendation and the kind comments about our location, our staff and the service they provided during your stay. We hope to see you again for your next visit to New York. Yours in Hospitality, Paul Schwartz