I spent about 4 weeks at this hotel. The staff was great. The facility is OK. The restaurant is OK, nice portions. Lots to do within easy walking distance. Chris and Chafik at the door are great. Very helpful. Worth saying hello to. You can request a small fridge if you want one. I should have asked for a microwave but forgot to. Those would have helped keep long term costs down ($10 versus $60 for dinner).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Manhattan East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. As of January, 2017 it is now Hilton New York Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City