I recently stayed 1 night at this hotel after winning a Priceline bid - paid $117 including taxes. The hotel is really clean and cute but our room was very small - room 1115. The size didn't bother us too much because we were only there for 1 night. The common areas were nicely decorated as well as our room. Our view was of a brick wall, but again, wasn't a big deal since we were there for 1 night only. I believe we were told valet parking was $54 per day and you were only allowed to leave once per day. They didn't have their own lot for self parking, but there are public lots nearby. We found it easier to park at a meter, which was just a few steps away from the hotel. We were there from Friday to Saturday and paid approximately $4 for parking - a far cry from $54. We checked out by 9:00 am on Saturday, which meant we didn't have to feed the meter again. The hotel staff was very professional and helpful. I would stay here again, but will request a larger room the next time. From what I understand, some rooms in the same category are larger than others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Manhattan East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. As of January, 2017 it is now Hilton New York Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City