Just returned from an excellent stay at this hotel. The room was a good size and quiet for a city hotel, with dual aspect windows one side giving a glimpse of the East river. The room, bedding and towels were all clean and well kept. We chose this hotel for its position and did not find it too far from any of the places we wished to visit. All the staff were very helpful and friendly and all our requests were dealt with very politely and efficiently. So thank you to all and hopefully we will return to New York one day and would certainly use this hotel. We will also recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Manhattan East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. As of January, 2017 it is now Hilton New York Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City