Hilton New York Grand Central
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
$184
$161
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$287
$178
$331
$297
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$255
$239
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$326
$271
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$193
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$187
$114
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$171
$152
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$159
$120
Park Central
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$100
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
2,656 results
All reviewstudor cityunited nationsnew yorkgrand centraleast riverchrysler buildingtimes squarefew blocksjunior suiterooms are smallboutique hotelmanhattandoormanconciergesubwayavenuecabs
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I booked a room via priceline. First of all I was charged more than the rack rate for the room because I added more star levels to my search and just really needed to be mid-town.
After reading some of the reviews on Tripadvisor I got worried about the hotel. I called priceline and was hung up on 3 times. I noticed that every review had a response from Frank C the general manager. I though... maybe he cares. Well He does! I called him and told him I was concerned about some of the reviews and he said "what can I do to put your mind at ease" I explained that a clean quiet room with enough space to put my things away was all I wanted and he said he would make sure that happened. He took the time to talk to me, asked for my reservation number AND was very professional and kind. I'll update this review after my week stay but I feel much, much better about the hotel and very grateful for Hilton for having someone who not only took the time to call me back but listened and acted. Stay tuned

Room Tip: Right now all I can comment on is Frank Cosentino's service but I will update with a new review after my stay.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
FrankCosentino, General Manager at Hilton New York Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Thank you for your kind words, we look forward to welcoming you.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Breakfast menu, although not as comprehensive as other hotels, is worth the price of the stay. Non-suite rooms are too small. Internet connection is fast. Printers and business center computers are not free to use. One needs to pay before having access.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The good news is that the staff were friendly and competent. But the physical plant of this hotel does not qualify it as a four-star property in the US. It does not meet customary Hilton quality standards. To cite three specifics, the bathroom faucet fixtures in our room were worn and discolored, one of the wall-mounted light fixtures lacked a cover (i.e., bare light bulb), and my wife detected the smell of mold in the bathroom. We wish Hilton luck as it takes on the task of bringing this recently acquired property up to standards. Meanwhile, we have now added NYC to Chicago as a city where we will not use priceline.com to book rooms. Based on the condition and location of this property, we overpaid for our accomodations. Next time, as in Chicago, we'll forget priceline.com's Name Your Own Price lottery, where three star properties are sold at four star prices, and simply pay just a little more to get the expected property condition. Finally, travelers should know that the location is more friendly to road warriors than to tourists.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Frank C, General Manager at Hilton New York Grand Central, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were disappointed with the look and feel of your guestroom and the service you received for the value. Please know that your feedback is incredibly important to us and we are taking your comments into consideration as we constantly work to improve our on-property experience. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to our area in the future

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We've stayed at this hotel before, predominately by my husband on business. It is conveniently situated and we feel it is decently maintained. Service staff are pleasant and accommodating. A decent choice for the price.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Poor customer service by hotel staff. Called and left message for manager and my call was never returned. Did not have a pleasant experience at all. Front desk staff was not very friendly during the check in process and was not what I expected from a Hilton. Definitely made the brand look horrible.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple