It is true the hotel's basic rooms are tiny, but this place has an excellent location. Close to the Rock, Central Park, and Park Avenue. Plus, the nearby subway stops make using the subway a breeze. The rooms are clean, quiet, and appointed nicely enough. I think for the location and for around $200 a night, this pace is worth a return trip. We spent so little time in the room, so it was enough that the rooms were clean and functional.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Manhattan East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. As of January, 2017 it is now Hilton New York Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City