We stayed her during a rare NY snowstorm. The coldness of the weather was nicely balanced by the warmth of the staff, particularly the bartender and waiter. Food was surprisingly fresh, unique and tasty.The rooms are stylish, and very clean. They are somewhat small, but what do you expect in a downtown hotel. Wish they would include internet access in the room rate. IS close to the UN(walking distance) and the Chrysler building. Short walk (about 4 blocks) to Grand Central Station to access the subway and/or trains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Manhattan East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. As of January, 2017 it is now Hilton New York Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City