I stayed here in January for a conference at the Grand Hyatt. I have never met such wonderful people! So very friendly. I travel extensively for work so I'm always on the lookout for hotels with great staff. THIS WAS IT!
Upon arrival, I realized I had lost my driver's license at the airport at home. They were very accommodating about the situation upon check-in. As a Hilton Diamond member, I was upgraded to a suite and had plenty of bottled water for the week.
Breakfast was a bit crowded but that's New York. Only reason for 4 stars and not 5 was scaffolding outside my windows...as a woman traveling alone, it made me a bit nervous.
Only 2 blocks from Grand Central (and nicer than the Grand Hyatt, IMO) and a block from the UN Building. We walked straight up 42nd to Times Square. Great location.
I will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City