Definitely a hotel to consider booking when travelling to NYC. The hotel was a few minutes away from Grand Central station, and there are several dining options nearby. Nice boutique hotel with great charm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Manhattan East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. As of January, 2017 it is now Hilton New York Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City