We stayed here for 5 nights and used it as a base for our sightseeing trips. This was partly due to its location meaning returning back to the hotel during the day wasn't really feasible.
Rooms have clearly been smartened up which was seemingly needed from other comments, and this has been done to a good standard.
Bit of a strange thing is the old smoke alarm system has clearly been decommissioned, but the old equipment left in place meaning an ugly orange plastic capping being placed on the old stuff???
Good value and cleaned properly daily with fresh towels in great supply
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Manhattan East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. As of January, 2017 it is now Hilton New York Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City