We stayed there this past weekend, and were not impressed. We had a king room suite, and despite having our heater TURNED OFF, the room stayed a balmy 78 degrees. The hallway outside our door was much, much hotter. We needed a crib for our daughter, and despite having reserved one prior to our stay, it took 5 calls down to the front desk before they brought it up. The bed was at such a bizarre angle that my husband and I slept with our heads at the foot of the bed (otherwise our feet would have been significantly higher than our heads). Often times when we would call to the front desk for something (to have our car brought around) we would get disconnected. Either they have some serious phone issues, or simply hang up on customers they don't want to deal with. The only positive I can give is that the room was very clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Manhattan East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. As of January, 2017 it is now Hilton New York Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City