Being English, I am not accustomed to complaining. However, this hotel is in a different league to anything I have ever had the misfortune to stay in, and I've been to Blackpool...twice. I accept that life is hard post sandy but having perspired my way through night 1 in a room with no AC and a window that opened onto the kitchen fans, imagine my surprise at being told there were not even rooms with boarded up windows available for "tropic blunder" night 2. This brings shame upon Conrad's name and should be consigned to one of the nostalgic photos that adorn the corridors.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Manhattan East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. As of January, 2017 it is now Hilton New York Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City