I stayed in the Hilton for one week, the location was great for exploring New York. The room was clean and comfortable. The catering staff need some training in how to present food. The whole dining experience was dreadful, better to eat out in town.
Some reception staff would benefit in customer service training.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Midtown East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, getaroom.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hilton Manhattan East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City