$115/night on hotels.com. Couldn't beat the price and really enjoyed the location. Service was great too. A little delay getting fresh towels from housekeeping and carpet wasn't vaccumed thoroughly before we arrived. But doormen, bellman and front desk personnel were all great. Didn't eat at hotel, as there are plenty of options in the area. Would definitely stay again for the right price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formerly the Tudor Hotel, this Midtown historic boutique hotel was transformed and reopened in 2010 as the Hilton Manhattan East. 300 Guest Rooms and Suites located on East 42nd St. Walking distance to Grand Central, Midtown and the United Nations. As of January, 2017 it is now Hilton New York Grand Central. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Manhattan East Hotel New York City
- Tudor Hotel United Nations
- Crowne Plaza United Nations
- Tudor Hotel New York City